911 Gear Disposable Glove Holder - Duty Belt / MOLLE Compatible
One of the things we learned through COVID 19 is that the old single or double disposable glove holder we've relied on for so long time is no longer good enough. Those work the front lines, know we all need something better. We decided to look for an alternative.
Our design ideas:
- We wanted the holder to be used on either a duty belt, MOLLE vest or any MOLLE set up like our 5th Gen Organizer Duty Bag.
- We decided a new glove holder needed to hold at least three pairs of gloves. Anything that fit more than 3 was a bonus.
- We needed the holder to be a size that wouldn't interfere with the other gear on your belt or vest.
- We decided a holder that would fit 5 +pairs of gloves. Over double the maximum number in a double glove holder.
• MOLLE straps allow it to be attached to either your duty belt or vest.
• Velcro closure on top with open front to allow quick retrieval.
• 5.0" H x 3.5" W x 1.50" Thick.
How To Attach To Duty Belt:
1) Remove MOLLE sticks from the MOLLE straps going across the bac of the holder. You may need to use something to hold the straps up to slide the snap on the sticks through. Don't use anything sharp to reduce the risk of cutting yourself or the strap. The traps are tight.
2) There are two sets of molle straps going across the back. The bottom two are the ones we will use to attach to your duty belt
3) slide the sticks through the straps. This can be done with belt through the two sticks or without. You may need to use something to hold the straps up to slide the snap on the sticks through. Don't use anything sharp to reduce the risk of cutting yourself or the strap. The traps are tight. (See Pic below)
4) Snap the snaps
5) If you did this with belt through straps already you are ready to go. If not remove buckle from your belt and slide belt through. Reattach buckle and you're ready to roll.