Lumintop TD 16 - 1000 Lumens of Power
The TD16 tactical flashlight is a variable-output flashlight that provides 3 output modes (Low, Medium and High) and 3 signal modes (Flash, Slow Flash and Strobe). It uses a super bright CREE XM-L2 T6 LED and a precision reflector to produce a consistently smooth beam at any level. The TD16's crenellated strike bezel and scalloped tailcap provide further defensive options should the need arise.
1. 99% high-transparency tempered glass with anti-reflective coating.
2. Stainless steel crenelated Strike Bezel.
3. Superb heat release system provides excellent heat transport capacity.
4. Front side switch.
5. Aerospace aluminum body. Mil-Spec hard-anodized. O-ring Sealed.
6. High ductility steel clip provides multiple carry options.
7. Combat Ring with anti-rolling design.
8. Tactical tailcap switch, press for momentary-on, click for constant-on.
Tactical tailcap switch, press for momentary-on, click for constant-on.
Front side switch controls 2 dimming systems (1. Low, Medium and High; 2. Flash, Slow Flash and Strobe)
Off state: Press tactical tailcap switch for momentary-on, click it for constant-on. The output brightness keeps same as previous memorized brightness.
On state: Click front side switch to switch between 3 output modes: Low, Medium and High. At any general mode, press it for more than 0.5 seconds to switch between 3 signal modes: Flash, Slow Flash and Strobe.