Since 2005 we've been known for our own products. We've designed new items, redesigned and then redesigned them again until we get them right. Our glove holders are one of those items. We started with a duty belt glove holder that held your gloves vertically and one that held them horizontally. We sonn combined them into one holder that holds your gloves both vertically and horizontally. One holder two ways to hold your gloves. A couple years ago we introduced a MOLLE glove holder. Since then we have had 2 other resdesigns of the molle glove holder. Our 4th Gen design is the most solid and we know you are going to like it.
Our new 4th MOLLE glove holder can be worn on any item with a MOLLE system. It attaches through two loops on your MOLLE panels. This holds it more securely. Its adjustable to hold different types of gloves with avelcro closure.
1) Be sure you have enough space on your vest or bag
2) On your bag or vest place strap on back of the glove holder under the 1'st MOLLE loop
3) Place strap over 2nd strap
4) Place under 3rd strap
5) Place strap through plastic slot at bottom of holder
6) On the underside of the strap is an angled part that will prevent the strap from going through the plastic slot.