1'st Generation Range Organizer Bag - 911gear.ca
911gear.ca Utility organizer bag has arrived. Its a Police Duty Bag but not really. Introducing our First Range / Utility Bag. Months ago we were sent this bag as a sample. When faced with the choice of a larger duty bag or a smaller Utility bag, I chose the utility bag. I used it as my to work and home bag. I loved the bag. It’s a mall bag with lots of room. I drew up some changes and what we have is the new 911gear.ca Utility Organizer Bag. Makes a fantastic range bag
- Two carry handles on the top.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Top padded pocket has a double zippered opening.
- Each side has a zippered pocket that has a depth of 7 “.
- Each side pocket has an inner open pocket that will fit gloves.
- Each side pocket has an open pocket on the front side of the bag.
- Front Pocket has a fold-down organizer with two large mesh pockets, large slot pocket, 3 smaller ...pockets and 5 pen holders.
- The rear of the bag has a zipper pocket that zips down a quarter of the way.
- inside is zippered mesh pocket with three additional pen slots.
- Bag = 20" Long x 10" high x 8.5" wide .
- End Pockets Zipper pockets 4" x 10" tall Open
- Inside pocket = 6.5" wide x 6" tall Front and back Side end pocket 5" x 4" (approx) .
- Middle pocket (Back) Middle backside = 14"
- Inside Mesh pocket 11" wide by 8.5" tall .
- Organizer pocket (front) and Middle pocket organizer = 13" W x 10" tall
Inner Organizer pocket
- 2 x Mesh pockets on outside of inner pocket 6” wide x 7” tall
- 3 x open pockets 3.5” x 4” H
- 12 x 7” Inside open pocket
- 6 x pen slots .
- 6.25 x 4.25 velcro pocket
- 11.5” long x 5” wide double zipper open
- Inside 6.5 x 12” padded pocket